Wednesday 4 April 2012

Tweet of the Day – 4 April 2012

From Twitterer @sad19 (Sue)...
"I couldn't remember whether it was Wednesday or Thursday so I checked the calendar. That said it was March."
Now perhaps readers here can see why I have an electronic "master calendar", letting the technology do the work of updating every day!

Of course, I could become lazy and sedentary if I don't still do the old jobs, so I have this little wooden blocks calendar sitting on top of the mixer, and I have to remember to change it at the end of each day.

It's just that I don't have to depend on my having done that in order to know what day/date/month it is(!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, with 'clean' language, though not anonymous attacks. Note that comment moderation is enabled, and anonymous comments have again been disallowed as the facility has been abused.