Monday 28 May 2012

Cuxton and Borstal River and Rail

I shot the more than 50 clips for this video (not all of which were included in the final product) on Saturday just gone – 26 May 2012 – at Cuxton and then, after walking across the M2 motorway bridge, took a few shots in Borstal.

While at Cuxton I unexpectedly encountered local Labour councillor Tristan Osborne, who showed me his latest toy – a tablet computer – very excited he was about it too and who can blame him?

Anyway, I have now edited the video together, adjusted the sound throughout to minimise the wind noise effect without losing the wanted sounds, and uploaded the finished work to my YouTube channel. Here it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, with 'clean' language, though not anonymous attacks. Note that comment moderation is enabled, and anonymous comments have again been disallowed as the facility has been abused.