Sunday 16 September 2012

Will Adams Festival 2012

I was back at this year's Will Adams Festival, nowadays held in Gillingham Park, after missing last year's as I was then still not well enough after my hospitalisation.

It was the same of event as in previous years – naturally, as the story is a part of our history and is thus unchanging. I had mixed feelings about the change in venue: it works well generally in the park, but lacks the ready-made indoor facilities of what was then called the Black Lion Centre when it was held there. Now it has to be emulated in tents and on the grass, which seems to work okay.

Anyway, I shan't say any more, but let the photographs I took (this is a little over half of them) speak for themselves...




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, with 'clean' language, though not anonymous attacks. Note that comment moderation is enabled, and anonymous comments have again been disallowed as the facility has been abused.