Saturday 2 March 2013

Formless Song

I was going to hold this one back for a while, but as it's such a dull day today I've decided to make it a bonus item now.

This is possibly the most beautiful song ever written specifically for Miku (as I believe this was), with the unusual title Even Though My Song Has No Form, composed by doriko. It was in the Sapporo concert I posted about three months ago, but a long way in, so I don't suppose many visitors here got that far. It has English subtitles, but you'll want to watch the video, so I suggest going through it twice, to be able to give both aspects the attention they merit

This story-telling video features what to me looks more like an Append-style (rather than 'extend', but I'm no expert on this: I'm just going by hair texture and skin tone) Miku model of very high quality, with a somewhat greenish hair tint in a shorter style for a bit of a change from the norm, and in a nice – if a little plain – everyday outfit that suits the mood perfectly.

Oh, and you'll probably want to have a hanky or some tissues ready...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, with 'clean' language, though not anonymous attacks. Note that comment moderation is enabled, and anonymous comments have again been disallowed as the facility has been abused.