Monday 10 June 2013

Fleetwood Mac – Oh Well

I am starting a short season of early Fleetwood Mac material, that will include several true classics from that era. It was a very good time musically, as I well recall from when my boss's middle son, Richard Murray, introduced me to some of what I intend to feature in this series, in the basement demonstration area of the hi-fi shop where we both worked at the time (R.E.W. at 146 Charing Cross Road, London).

This video is of a live performance of just the song part of Oh Well, not the extended version (which I am trying to find) that has an excellent guitar arrangement. For now, this is a good introduction to at least part of the 'feel' of early Mac...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, with 'clean' language, though not anonymous attacks. Note that comment moderation is enabled, and anonymous comments have again been disallowed as the facility has been abused.