Tuesday 16 July 2013

Everything's Gonna Be All Right

The above line is among the English words sprinkled in among all the Korean, as performed from SeeU's Korean voicebank which does include a range of English phonemes. With no subtitles, it doesn't really help one understand what it's all about; but it's such a delightful song – named Shining Star – that I couldn't resist having it here. Well, okay, I did resist it for a few hours, but relented in the end!

The still image is very appealing too; and her eyes in this are almost as good as in the Tourbux model used in I Like That!, which I have featured here before. So, to quote again from the song, what are you doing now? You should perhaps, I think, be listening to this...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, with 'clean' language, though not anonymous attacks. Note that comment moderation is enabled, and anonymous comments have again been disallowed as the facility has been abused.