Saturday 30 November 2013

LOL – Lots of Laughs

That's the title of this three-voice song. I don't know what they're on about, but it frankly doesn't matter all that much! This is one of those enjoyable items where it is actually probably better not to be distracted by the words anyway, and just enjoy the spectacle and sound 'texture'.

This is a very nice trio vocal, performed by three Lat models independently choreographed (though there are short sections where they act more-or-less together). I always appreciate when a video's creator has taken the trouble to make each character individual, rather than simply copying one motion to the others. I'm not certain about the singing, though, so it's best not to assume anything: I'm treating this simply as a visual with 'some kind of sound backing'.

Here we have the lovely CUL, for whom I have to confess I have a bit of a soft spot, plus pink-haired Aika and Kaishi Orahi who are UTAU, not vocaloids, and both new to me. Those two are edited versions of the Lat original models, which I hope the creators sought permission to do as Lat models aren't usually permitted to be changed. Anyway, they are nice jobs, so hopefully all is above board with them...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, with 'clean' language, though not anonymous attacks. Note that comment moderation is enabled, and anonymous comments have again been disallowed as the facility has been abused.