Tuesday 31 December 2013

Happy New Year – Ushering In 2014

My composer/producer friend 'Mr Neutrino' (as I often call him) has just produced this cover of the classic ABBA song Happy New Year, featuring Gumi on the vocal. The visuals are the local fireworks in his part of Romania, as viewed from his balcony at this time last year.

May I take this opportunity to wish all of us a really good year to come. I know it has been a difficult time for many during 2013, for all sorts of individual reasons, and it is my very strong hope that all will change for the better as year 2014 rolls in and throughout those twelve months...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome, with 'clean' language, though not anonymous attacks. Note that comment moderation is enabled, and anonymous comments have again been disallowed as the facility has been abused.